Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT A PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS ABOUT KPOP FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS

4 posters

Go down

WHAT A PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS ABOUT KPOP FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS Empty WHAT A PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS ABOUT KPOP FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS

Post  hana__203 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:17 pm

i just found this article i wanna share it to you guys, let's realize how special we are I love you I love you I love you

A psychologist says: “Don’t underestimate those children who chase after Korean celebrities, their hearts are purer than anyone else, they love courageously, they will want to try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, the language and cultural barriers. They symbolise peace, they don’t discriminate based on race, they befriend people with the same interest from different countries, they’re more passionate and warm than anyone else. They don’t betray the ones they like easily, they are persistent and don’t give up easily. They are stronger than anyone else on the inside, because when they are loving these Korean stars, they experience the setbacks they’ve never experienced in life. They are all sensitive children, easily touched to tears for a long time because of one incident.

Through investigation, most of them understand gratitude. Their way of thinking is different from others, they don’t easily get carried away by love, they don’t harbour thoughts of doing bad things, and their criteria when looking for a partner is very high, other than looks, personality is more important, so the rate of marriage isn’t high, but neither is the rate of divorce.

Their memory is very good, they can easily remember the korean lyrics they don’t understand, and their coordination skills are also very strong. Most of them are cheerful children, not the kind who keep to themselves. Their will of determination is also very strong, they are able to persevere all the way just to buy something related to the celebrity they like.

In short, the way these children think is vastly different from others, and their thoughts are not easy to understand. Generally, only those who have similar interests are able to enter their world.”

hana__203
hana__203

Back to top Go down

WHAT A PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS ABOUT KPOP FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS Empty Re: WHAT A PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS ABOUT KPOP FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS

Post  Devonneyx Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 pm

awww yeah we are so special queen queen queen
Devonneyx
Devonneyx
Admin
Admin

http://twitter.com/kyuxings

Back to top Go down

WHAT A PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS ABOUT KPOP FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS Empty Re: WHAT A PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS ABOUT KPOP FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS

Post  nian_nian0000 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:15 am

now we can feel superior XDDD
nian_nian0000
nian_nian0000

Back to top Go down

Post  ticistar_ Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 pm

OMG THIS IS SO ME ~ Razz
It is good to know that some people try to understand us <3 must of them just think we are crazy or something...
ticistar_
ticistar_

Back to top Go down

Post  nian_nian0000 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:26 am

exactly!!!! but what is so crazy in a pure loving heart??? our life is so much more interesting with our biases, we have so many goals and determination, we want to be better people to make our oppas proud - is that wrong? while other ppl might be sad, violent, depressed or drug addicted, our only addiction is a crazy, happy, pure love to (in our case) Super Junior tongue Very Happy
nian_nian0000
nian_nian0000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum