Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OURGYUHYUN] KYUHYUN's 26th Birthday Project Plans

4 posters

Go down

[OURGYUHYUN] KYUHYUN's 26th Birthday Project Plans Empty [OURGYUHYUN] KYUHYUN's 26th Birthday Project Plans

Post  Devonneyx Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am

we've received many ideas from ELF about what should we do for kyuhyun's next birthday.
we need all of your ideas cause we want you all to participate to that project too.
so far, there are some ideas that we think so unique and deserves to be considered:

- do a good course in Kyuhyun's name, Like donation to http://www.worldchildcancer.org/ (Cynthia, Singapore)
- lets change Kyu's wardrobe, he is complaining that fans give him only striped shirts, so let everyone buy a T-SHIRT for Kyu and then send it to the dorm with best b'day wishes + send a birthday cards with a lipstick kiss on it (Monica, Poland)
-What about sing 'happy birthday' song compilation in all language.(nadhirah,Malaysia)
- we gather all of fans selca with birthday wishes for kyuhyun (febrina, Indonesia)
-make donations from all around the world to help needy children from Africa of other country. We can give the donation for hunger or education.(yenni, Indonesia)

*this is a summary from all ideas, found many same ideas, so we wrote the outline only*
[we will update as soon as we receive a new fresh,unique and creative idea from you guys]

please write your idea here >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9mOUVmSGhmRFpPaEk4RmctZThjd1E6MQ

please give us your comment and let us know what do u think about the ideas above ^-^

-OURGYUHYUN

*re-post from facebook page*
Devonneyx
Devonneyx
Admin
Admin

http://twitter.com/kyuxings

Back to top Go down

[OURGYUHYUN] KYUHYUN's 26th Birthday Project Plans Empty Re: [OURGYUHYUN] KYUHYUN's 26th Birthday Project Plans

Post  Mizuki Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 am

I'm in! And I'm sure that more Polish ELF would like to join this project, so you can count Poland too to make b-day song or some photos.
Of course I'd like to donate too.
And what do you think about buying him something warm? Or something comfortable to planes? He's traveling a lot and he's getting sick very easy so I think it'd be good idea.
Mizuki
Mizuki

https://twitter.com/MizukiNyu

Back to top Go down

[OURGYUHYUN] KYUHYUN's 26th Birthday Project Plans Empty Re: [OURGYUHYUN] KYUHYUN's 26th Birthday Project Plans

Post  nian_nian0000 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi,
I will take part in whatever b'day project will be selected! ^^ all to make uri Gyu happy on his b'day I love you
I hope you will like my idea of exchanging Kyu's wardrobe - I'd really like to send him a t-shirt Laughing
nian_nian0000
nian_nian0000

Back to top Go down

Post  nian_nian0000 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:41 pm

I also like the idea of making b'day wish selca for Kyu - it can turn out really funny and maybe put a smile on his lovely face? Smile
nian_nian0000
nian_nian0000

Back to top Go down

Post  nian_nian0000 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 pm

or maybe???!!!! if we could send him new t-shirts, maybe it should be a national design ones? since he likes travelling, we could send him t-shirts with names or flags of our countries Very Happy
nian_nian0000
nian_nian0000

Back to top Go down

Post  Devonneyx Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 pm

yeah maybe donation ^^ hope all ELF could join the project for kyuhyun's next bday ><
Devonneyx
Devonneyx
Admin
Admin

http://twitter.com/kyuxings

Back to top Go down

Post  ticistar_ Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm in love with the ideas! well I can't come up with something original yet but if I think of something I will let you guys know ^^ Hope I can participate too! Very Happy
ticistar_
ticistar_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down