Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan

3 posters

Go down

about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan Empty about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan

Post  Devonneyx Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm

i have an idea^^(well this is inspired from all of your ideas too guys).
how about make a donation with kyuhyun name and ELF to UNICEF?
with project name: Kyuhyun for UNICEF or Kyuhyun for all children around the world.
why UNICEF?
well i think to make everything easier to all ELF around the world, i choose a world organization, like UNICEF.
we know UNICEF is a part of United nations organizations.
i've checked their website.. there's UNICEF almost in all countries
except : (Bahamas;Brunei Darussalam;Cyprus;Latvia;Liechtenstein;Malta;Mauritius;Monaco;Singapore)
sooo my idea is, to collect money from each country, i will find for the representative for each-country (you can contact me if you want to be the representative too).
so you all can donate for UNICEF in your country, also you dont have to worry about transfer money to overseas etc, you just transfer your money to the representative in your country. that'll be easier for us right?
i've been sending email to UNICEF in my country (indonesia) about this, i'll tell you guys about their reply soon kk~
after that, after we give our dination... all the representative will send the certificates to me(or K-ELF, let's see later..) and all the all certificates will be sent to Kyuhyun... ^-^
i can't imagine~~~ kyuhyun receive so many certificates from all UNICEF around the world ^^
and to do this project i really really need all ELF support(in donate money etc.) and please respond me and give me the idea or correction about this project plan... i wanna discuss it with you guys cause this is for ELF to KYUHYUN not from fanbase to Kyuhyun thankyou ^^ flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Devonneyx
Devonneyx
Admin
Admin

http://twitter.com/kyuxings

Back to top Go down

about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan Empty Re: about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan

Post  kyubabo Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 pm

that's a good idea. even i cant think about smth like that. from now, u have to make sure that UNICEF will give us a permissions. if they'll not.... we also have to make another project, cause we still have much time to kyuhyun's birthday on february Smile lets fighting and hope for the best. i also want to this project run smoothly and kyuhyun will recieve many certificates from UNICEF
kyubabo
kyubabo

Back to top Go down

about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan Empty about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan

Post  mymi0210 Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:59 pm

A meaningful project~! I prefer the title 'Kyuhyun for all children around the world.' That means we care about children and hope them live in happiness! I support this project, and hope that Kyuhyun and ELF will get certificate from Uniceff.
mymi0210
mymi0210
OG Team
OG Team

Back to top Go down

about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan Empty Re: about Kyuhyun's next year birthday project plan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down