Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[COMPILATION FANACC] 121020 Super Junior 7th year debut anniversary party

2 posters

Go down

[COMPILATION FANACC] 121020 Super Junior 7th year debut anniversary party Empty [COMPILATION FANACC] 121020 Super Junior 7th year debut anniversary party

Post  Devonneyx Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm

-*before party* SJ parents are there~~~ [_YEISM]
-1st song : Sexy free and single! ELF screams!!!! the fanchant is daebak! [♥]
- boys greeting elf! Elf screams! annyeonghaseyo urineun superjuni~oeo! *scream* annyeonghaseyo ELF~oeo! ♡ boys joking around XD [♥]
-heard ELF saying "Eeeeeeei~" and laughing hard cause of boys ㅋㅋㅋㅋ *it's about donghae said he always sees ELF pic every night* [♥]
-seating order LT, YS, KH,DH , KI, SW, RW, EH , SM , SD [Frappe051106]
-kyuhyun cut his hair >< [小帕Ana]
-ELF singing happy birthday to SJ <33 Happy debut anniversary <3333 [♥]
-Kyuhyun and yesung, both of them think that they're not handsome~[♥]
-VCR congratulation to SJ - from kim sohyeon,park gyeonglim,boom,jaepark,Shin dongyup, Lee dongwook,EXO,SHINEE,SNSD,DBSK,BOA,boyfriend [korelf_b] [♥]
-Q&A-kyu and yesung -do u think you are handsome? Both of them choose (X or no) and they got an electric,means they think they're handsome [♥]
-kyuhyun said he didn't think he's handsome, then hae said kyuhyun always look at his photos everyday XD [李东海后援会海世代] [♥]
-kyu said he cant use his sharp-tongue to dearest ELF~ [korelf_b] [♥]
-hyuk said that KRY ready to be his team.... ugly team.......[♥]
-kyu said that's the first time he heard that he is ugly. [meatyoudumpling]
-Ugly team : KRY,eunhyuk sungmin and handsome team: siwon,kangin,donghae,leeteuk,shindong [♥]
-yesung asked "are KRY ugly?" kyuhyun said "we have charm" [♥]
-Kyuhyun said in Ugly team he's the most handsome [♥]
-First Game Handsome team Win, econd game Not Handsome team Win [Frappe051106]
-when hyukjae said "ugly!" to kyuhyun... kyuhyun didn't do the game well... kyuhyun needs a praise so he can doing it well [♥]
-Kyuhuyn scored, before kyuhyun scored,ELF shouted "cho Kyuhyun!" and then he scored!~ he showed his excitement [♥]
- Gymnastics ~~~ kyu was jumping all over stage and dancing [sjissj]
-Kyuhyun jumped up and then did something like ice skating (or like balerina) and he really turned 360-degree~ [hyunlove][♥]
-ugly team is so good at this. Kissing skills very good [meatyoudumpling]
-The result : ugly team win!! With 10wons [♥]
-2nd song: someday [♥]
-leeteuk said wait for him to come back in July 2014 and SJ will have an album in august 2014 [crappycrab39]
-Boys are making a joke yet so serious in saying their msg to leader :') the venue can be so silent and suddenly all elf laughing [♥]
-Hyukjae: without leeteuk hyung how can do all the things? Lots of worries, well I can be a leader well kyu: are you really awake?[♥]
-Kyuhyun: jungsoo~ya~ thankyou so much I love you :') ♡ [♥]
-when kyuhyun said "i love you" to leeteuk he did a heart sign :") uri maknae loves leader so much [♥]
-SJ is one. Don't fight. Fight w/ other fandoms, not among yourself. Don't lose! Kangin: oppas r behind u! [korelf_b trans by NKsubs]
-At the beginning, Kyu didn't really say much. But when the VCR played and Park jaebom said my friend, Kyuhyun and Changmin said, Kyuhyun you are watching right, he talked more.

Although Kyu didn't say much but whenever he spoke, he would always be "criticizing" someone, it was always the highlight of the conversation and everyone would laugh!

When he was chosen to be in the not handsome team, Yesung questioned whether KRY are really not handsome and Kyu said "Hyung! We are not not handsome! We have charisma!"

And then for the basketball shooting part, it is really not Kyu's forte. He actually secretly practiced behind. When he succeeded into shooting the ball into the hoop, he was super handsome!
[hyunlove trans by lovechokyulate]

PS: [♥] : by/trans by Feb at OurGyuhyun
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

Last edited by Devonneyx on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devonneyx
Devonneyx
Admin
Admin

http://twitter.com/kyuxings

Back to top Go down

[COMPILATION FANACC] 121020 Super Junior 7th year debut anniversary party Empty Re: [COMPILATION FANACC] 121020 Super Junior 7th year debut anniversary party

Post  ticistar_ Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:41 pm

thank you so much for the updates! I almost felt like I was there <3 crying hard and laughing along cheers
hahah Kyu in ugly team, poor maknae! he is handsome! btw everyone is handsome.. this don't make sence hahaha
ticistar_
ticistar_

Back to top Go down

[COMPILATION FANACC] 121020 Super Junior 7th year debut anniversary party Empty Re: [COMPILATION FANACC] 121020 Super Junior 7th year debut anniversary party

Post  Devonneyx Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm

ticistar_ wrote:thank you so much for the updates! I almost felt like I was there <3 crying hard and laughing along cheers
hahah Kyu in ugly team, poor maknae! he is handsome! btw everyone is handsome.. this don't make sence hahaha

you're very welcome~~ me too~~ i felt like i was there~~~ even just by streaming audio from sujuradio :DDD lol yeah boys love to joke we should understand that XD
Devonneyx
Devonneyx
Admin
Admin

http://twitter.com/kyuxings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down